AMCAT for Graduates
For most BA, BSc and BCom colleges there are no campus placements. Sending resumes to companies is not useful, since companies get thousands of resumes and don't even open to read them! So, if you have sent out your resume to a company or job-portal and are WAITING for an interview call, you should rather take AMCAT test and end your wait.
As soon as you take AMCAT test, we will send your AMCAT scores to 100s of large and scale companies in banking, IT, retail, life sciences and health care sector. These companies include the likes of Godrej, Axis Bank, ZS Associates, MphasiS and many others (Want to know more about our clients?). Based on your scores, we will help these companies schedule interviews for you. Your wait will be over and based on your AMCAT scores, you will get relevant job interview calls!
Leading brands and big recruiters as well as SMEs scout for AMCAT assessed non-engineering graduates in large numbers across the on your AMCAT score, your resume is sent to the most relevant companies which are hiring! These companies trust AMCAT to help them reach Nation. Apart from the English, Aptitude and Personality modules of AMCAT, industry strongly values AMCAT's domain modules in accounting, IT, hotel management, life sciences and health care.
AMCAT is widely acclaimed and adopted by hundreds of companies in sectors as diverse as banking, IT, retail, life sciences and health care. AMCAT-takers are invested with accounting roles, IT roles, employed in different business functions such as business development, operations, customer service and roles such as those of analyst and corporate communication.
AMCAT tests the following modules specifically for graduates:
- AMCAT English: Written English indispensible for all roles in the knowledge sector, specially MNCs.
- AMCAT Logical and Quantitative Ability: A must for analytic and commercial roles.
- Domain Modules: Modules in Excel, Accounting, Chemistry, Biology, Programming, Pharma and a suite of assessments for the hospitality sector in Front-Office, Housekeeping, Food Production and FnB roles. For those in BBA, AMCAT has modules in Finance, Marketing, HR and Operations.
- Personality: Know what job you will do well at and enjoy!
AMCAT Employability Report:
- Get to know where you stand among all non-engineering graduates in the country when it comes to job-readiness.
- Know your job fitment for various business functions, analytics and communication profiles, IT industry, Accounting and academic roles.
- Know where you lack and what to improve. For instance, you might be great at Accounting, but your English may not be good enough for large corporations. AMCAT Employability Report not only helps find out what are your weak areas in English, but also provides tips to improve.
- Learn about your personality disposition based on the World's most scientific five factor model of personality.
What do you get on taking AMCAT?
- End your WAIT to get your first interview call.
- Knowledge of where you stand Nationally among all non-engineering graduates in the country.
- Detailed AMCAT Employability Report to know your fitment in roles and an indication for what roles/education to pursue further.
- Employability Certificate to highlight yourself to potential employers.
- A systematic way to get interview calls irrespective of your city/state and/or college university.
- Relevant Interview calls for various profiles from companies in various sectors.
- Personalized SMS-based improvement tips for two months.
- Interview calls for next three years, not just for your first job but many more.