About The Company:
Caerus IT Consulting is dedicated to delivering best-in-class revenue enhancement, expense reduction, and clinical transformation solutions, and we’re known for our unmatched track record of success. Working collaboratively, we provide solutions that drive significant financial and operational improvement, delivering rapid, certain, and sustainable results. Caerus IT Consulting specializes in healthcare IT consulting, assessments, implementations, migrations, upgrades, Project Management and Activation Support for Healthcare systems.
Job Location: Kolkata
Desired experience: Fresher
Course Specialization: Any Graduate
Target Batch Passout: 2017/2018/2019
Salary: INR 1.2 LPA
(The final CTC will depend upon candidate's performance in the interview and will be at the company's discretion)
Tentative date of Joining: Immediate
Tenative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
*The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- Consultant will serve as subject matter expert of Clinicals / Financials reports, extracts and cubes.
- They will work with client to define solutions to needs or problem areas, and determines scope of investigation required to obtain solution.
- Primarily responsible for providing custom reporting and extract solutions to various process teams including Patient Access, Revenue Cycle Management, and Clinical Integration.
- Consultant will architect and develop extract process and framework to fulfill customized downstream applications and business data needs.
- They will also translate business requirements into technical requirements, test conditions and expected results.
- Consultant also prepares written deliverables for client and Caerus management as defined in project scope, while complying with engagement standards, status report submission procedures, deadlines, and client folder specifications/requirements.
- Face to Face Interview
B.A., B.Com., B.Sc., B.Tech/B.E.
0 - 0 Years
1.2 - 1.2 LPA