About The company:
Sharabh Technologies is an internet consulting and software development company based in India that serves the global marketplace. We help visionary clients develop their brand through web marketing strategies, dynamic website design, e-commerce, content development, integrated multimedia and information technology facilitating. We specialize in successfully bringing brands to the global marketplace through creative and functional technology.
Website address: http://www.sharabhtechnologies.com/
Job Profile: Wordpress Developer
Job Location: Jaipur
Desired experience: Min. 1 Year
Course Specialization: B.E/B.tech/BCA/MCA/M.Tech
Probation/Training Period: 6 months
Salary: Rs. 1.8 – 3.6 LPA
Bond: 1 year Service agreement
Date of Joining: Immediate
Tentative Interview Date*: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
*The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
• Extensive knowledge and experience of building WordPress CMS websites using the best practice & de-facto standard plug-in.
• Creation of custom post types.
• Development of Theme /Plug-in /Widgets written to conform with the WordPress coding standards.
• Good understanding of Both Front end and Back end of Wordpress.
• Creation of clean, logical, well-documented and re-usable code.
• Theme/Template integration and customization.
• Knowledge of WordPress Network (Multisite) beneficial.
• Experience creating multi-lingual websites Advantageous.
• Knowledge of Web Services, 3rd party API integration, WP Extension, GIT is Advantageous
• Should have implemented popular CMS such as Drupal, Magento
• Able to work with HTML, CSS and build their own from scratch. Responsive Front end development using Bootstrap framework
• Develop and test across multiple browsers, platforms, and devices, including smart phones and tablets.
• Strong understanding of debugging front-end bugs includes working with console.
• Understand how to read a wireframe and build out web pages.
Desired Candidate Profile
• 1-3 years of experience Front End development.
• Degree in B.E./B Tech, M.E./M Tech / BCA / MCA
• Passion for programming languages, algorithms, databases.
• Interest in both coding and leadership.
• Good team player and also able to work independently.
• Strong communication and analytical abilities.
• Excellent debugging and problem solving skills.
• Must be able to manage time, prioritize and communicate commitments.
• Must have strong client and internal communication skills with experience working in highly collaborative teams.
• Self-motivated & should be able to work independently.
- Written Test (Aptitude Technical)
B.Tech/B.E., BCA, M.Tech./M.E., MCA
1 - 4 Years
1.8 - 3.6 LPA