About The Company
LN webworks is a Web Development Company Servicing Businesses worldwide. Our services are affordable and of the highest quality. Whether you have been long established and want to sell products via ecommerce or if you want to start your own additional or part-time business online, we can help you reach your goals through our Services. We are a one stop shop for all that your website/Mobile app needs.
LN webworks has very clear and focused mission towards the relationship and work. We\'ll deliver business enabling software solutions, by creating partnership with our customers, in a happy and healthy environment for our people. We serve clients globally and provide services around the world. We completely believe that ethical business practices and values in business are the foundation for a strong, long-term business relationship and performance for the firm.
Job Location: Ludhiana
Desired experience: 0.6 to 2 Years
Salary: Upto INR 2 LPA
Target Batch Passouts: 2013/2014/2015
Course Specialization: B.Tech., BSc(IT), MCA
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- Need to Convert any HTML to WordPress.
- Must be familiar with WordPress Plugin and extensions.
- Develop high performance, highly scalable, custom development and/or plugin development for Wordpress site.
- Ability to develop professional WordPress theme single-handedly, and to integrate theme options & theme customizers.
- Ability to develop high performance, highly scalable, custom development and/or plugin development.
- Expertise in troubleshooting and performance tuning WordPress plugins.
- Strong PHP background to implement core WP functions, template tags & hooks in the theme.
- Expertise in current web development languages (including HTML5, CSS3, PHP/MySQL).
- Understanding of SEO and Google Analytics.
-Prior experience working on responsive WordPress-based websites.
1) HR Interview
2) Written Test
3) Technical Round.
0.6 - 2 Years
1.2 - 2 LPA