Looks like we don't have any active jobs matching your criteria right now. Why don't you check out these other jobs:
LN webworks is a Web Development Company Servicing Businesses worldwide. Our services are affordable and of the highest quality. Whether you have been long established and want to sell products via ecommerce or if you want to start your own additional or part-time business online, we can help you reach your goals through our Services. We are a one stop shop for all that your website/Mobile app needs. LN webworks has very clear and focused mission towards the relationship and work. We'll deliver business enabling software solutions, by creating partnership with our customers, in a happy and healthy environment for our people. We serve clients globally and provide services around the world. We
Salary: Upto INR 1.50 LPA
Desired Experience: 0.6 to 1.5 years
Tentative Date Of Joining:Immediate
- Technical Round
- HR Interview
*Please Note that the exact date and venue will be communicated to you post registration process is over. The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- Need to Convert any HTML to Wordpress.
- Must be familiar with Wordpress Plug-in and extensions.
- Develop high performance, highly scalable, custom development and/or plugin development for Wordpress site.
Skill Set Required:
- Ability to develop professional Wordpress theme single-handedly, and to integrate theme options & theme customizers.
- Ability to develop high performance, highly scalable, custom development and/or plugin development.
- Expertise in troubleshooting and performance tuning Wordpress plugins.
- Strong PHP background to implement core WP functions, template tags & hooks in the theme.
- Expertise in current web development languages (including HTML5, CSS3, PHP/Mysql).
- Prior experience working on responsive Wordpress-based websites.
- Job Responsibilities: Wordpress Developer
- Education: B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Tech/B.E.
- Work Ex: 0.6 - 1.5 yrs
- Salary: 1.5 Lacs
- Industry: IT