About The company
Wingify, a Delhi based fast-growing software company, makes Visual Website Optimizer (VWO)/ PushCrew, leading tool that helps marketing professionals increase sales and conversions on their websites using a variety of techniques such as A/B testing, behavioral targeting, heatmaps, usability testing, etc. VWO/ PushCrew is used by 4000 businesses across 80 countries, and the customer base includes big brands like Microsoft, AMD, GE, and Walt Disney internationally, and close to home, companies like Jabong.com, cleartrip.com and MakeMyTrip.
Website address: www.wingify.com
Job Profile: Full Stack Engineer
Job Location: Pune
Desired experience: 2-4 Years
Course Specialization: B.E/B.Tech/M.Tech/MCA
Probation/Training Period: 3 months
Salary: INR 7 LPA – INR 15 LPA (Depending upon the candidate’s experience/performance during the interview)
Date of Joining: Immediate
Tentative Interview Date*: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
*The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- Coding Assignment
- Technical Round
- Face to Face Round
- Entrepreneurial software engineer to join the team that powers VegFru.com.
- You will take business concepts and ideas and transform them to live products and workflows, used by millions of buyers and sellers worldwide.
- From optimizing customer checkout flows to building scalable payment solutions and managing millions of products - we are looking for engineers who will work on challenging problems of scale.
- Your work will cater to both consumers and sellers.
- Top-notch software engineering talent
- Self-directed, independent and has experience owning complete features/products
- Proficiency in full stack web-application development (LAMP stack)
- Proficiency with relational databases (MySQL, etc.)
- Ability to communicate across technical and non-technical groups
- A desire to build an engaging consumer experience
B.Tech/B.E., M.Tech./M.E., MCA, MCM
2 - 4 Years
7 - 1.5 LPA