Indian datacenter \\\"Jaipur Data Center\\\" is established by India\\\'s leading hosting company – Host Right Now Technologies India Pvt. Ltd. Host Right Now Technologies is a well-reputed professional Information technology company that offers Secure, Powerful, Reliable & Affordable business solutions. The company\\\'s global business segment facilitates its overseas as well as domestic clients with a series of hosting services. We are ISO : 9001 certified company. Established in year 1997, we are now having clients in 57 countries worldwide with offices in India, USA and UK.
Job Location: Jaipur
Desired Experience: 2 –3 year
Salary: INR 1.8 – 2.4 LPA
Bond: Minimum 1 year
Tentative Date of Interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
- Treat all customers in a professional, respectful manner
- Handling Technical support tickets from web hosting customers
- Supporting the roll-out of new applications
- Provide client support and technical issue resolution via E-Mail, phone and other electronic medium
- Troubleshooting a variety of technical issues customers are having with their web hosting services
- Prioritizing and managing many open Ticket at one time
- Successfully completes other duties and projects as assigned.
Skill Set Required:
- Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP)/ Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE) Preferred
- Experience with Hosting Control Panels (CPanel/WHM/Plesk)
- Excellent understanding of SMTP, HTTP, FTP, IMAP, POP, Exim
- Basic installation, server security, server monitoring
- Installation and modification of Apache, Bind, DNS, PHP, MySQL, Perl
- Managing server Backup/Restore
- DNS Management
- Ability to troubleshoot web hosting and technical procedures as needed
- Computer Knowledge, Good Communication, Preferably B.Tech.
- Ability to work well with a team, constantly changed environment and follow instructions from supervisors and senior colleagues
- Organizational skills with the ability to multitask by talking, using technology and listening
- Confident and passionate
- Willing to work in a 24*7 Environment
- Dependable to be at work during assigned shifts and to complete work as expected.
Windows/Linux System Administrator – Level 2
B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Tech/B.E., BCA
1 - 2 Years
1.8 - 2.4 LPA