Looks like we don't have any active jobs matching your criteria right now. Why don't you check out these other jobs:
About The company
They offer tour packages and arrange customized trips covering transfers, hotel booking. At Pack N Go, it is their mission to enchant traveler with unforgettable travel experience. The packages they offer are not only highly customizable but also value for the money that you spend. Main aim is to provide customers travel related information and make travel planning easier, secure and cost effective
Pack n Go holidays has targeted to provide globally touring solution all over the world with prices that compete with the other travel organization. Packngo holidays is handling lots of corporate tours and our reputed clients are jk cement, tensport , RMS , mercer , vigen india , Maruti Suzuki etc.
Desired experience- minimum 1 year
Course Specialization- B.Tech/MCA
Training/Probation Period- 3 months
Salary- Rs 1.2 LPA to Rs. 2.4 LPA (Depending upon the candidate performance during the interview)
Date of Joining- Immediate
- Multiple Face to Face Round
Tentative Interview Date*- Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
*The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Job Description & Skills Required:
- Good Knowledge of PHP5+, MySQL for dynamic web application development
- Should have worked on API integration, Payment Gateway Integration and Google maps API
- Should be able to write clean, industry standard PHP codes
- Should have good analytical skills to understand business process flow and develop the programs to depict process flow.
- Good knowledge of Web UI/UX Designing, HTML5/CSS3
- Knowledge of using Dreamweaver, Photoshop, Illustrator
- Job Responsibilities: Website Developer
- Education: B.Tech/B.E., BCA, BCM, MCA, MCM
- Work Ex: 1 - 1 yrs
- Salary: 2.4 Lacs
- Industry: Transportation