About the Company:
Lukup Media develops products that deliver content and advertising to people on TV and mobile devices.
Lukup Media operates India\'s first on demand and multi-screen TV service. The TV service is powered by the Lukup Player, a portable media player that the company has develops and distributes. Lukup Media works with content studios and broadcasters, retailers and distribution partners. See www.lukup.com for details.
Lukup Media also operates and licenses platforms for interactive advertising on both broadcast satellite and cable TV networks as well as IP/Smart TV platforms and Mobile devices. See www.lukup.tv and www.lukup.mobi for details.
Lukup Media is headquartered in Bangalore and has offices in Mumbai and Hyderabad.
Desired Experience: 4-5 years
Salary: INR 8 – 12 LPA
Job Location: Bangalore
Tentative date of Interview: will be communicated post registration window
- In-depth performance analysis of WebKit in a variety of areas
- Design and implement optimizations for speed of Web content in areas including DOM, CSS and layout
- Design and implement optimizations to reduce overall memory use
- Work with WebKit code base used to run applications on their platform and as part of Browser software stack
- Design and develop new features extending WebKit engine to support their platform and wide range of W3C standards
- Optimize performance and memory footprint by profiling WebKit engine and related software components on Linux platform
- Work closely with Browser application engineers and their Platform engineers integrating and optimizing WebKit engine
- Perform code reviews for the changes being made to WebKit codebase and Browser software stack
- Keep WebKit code base up to date with the upstream repository
- Contribute patches and fixes for upstream WebKit
- Provides guidance and mentoring to team members and colleague on areas related to WebKit and web standard
Skill Set Required:
-4+ years of experience in Webkit development.
-Should have experience in system middle ware and porting.
-Desirable to have good hands on experience in webkit & mobile browser knowledge.
-Proven strong skills in software development in C++.
-Practical knowledge about porting Blink Engine/ Webkit Engine to different platform like QNX/Linux.
-Good Knowledge for media pipeline inside webkit/Blink Engine.
-Strong knowledge of OOPs, OS concepts.
-Good understanding of IPC communication.
-Software development using Linux/QNX with ARMV7/X86 tool chains etc.
-Knowledge about improving performance and memory optimization of Blink and webkit based Browser.
-Layout (Webkit/Gecko/Trident), DOM Tree parser, Rendering Engine, etc.
-Quantifiable success in dramatic performance improvement.
-Experience bench marking browsers.
-Familiarity with web transport protocols (HTTP, HTTPS, SSL).
-Deep knowledge of web browser internals.
-Contributor to the Webkit project a plus.
-Experience in Android development a plus.
-Experience in python or basic knowledge in python is a plus.
-Experience in Linux environment is a plus
-Technical Telephonic Round
-Face to face Interview Round ( HR & Technical )
B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Tech/B.E.
4 - 5 Years
8 - 12 LPA