About the company
SP Robotic Works is a young, vibrant, privately established fast growing company, made up of a specially selected team with various fields of expertise to provide complete robotic and automation solutions for students. With the increased competitive level in robotics, SP ROBOTIC WORKS provides custom fit design in catering students needs and builds its way in creating innovators of all ages and disciplines.
Job Profile: Web Developer
Job Location: Chennai
Desired experience: Fresher
Course Specialization: BTech,MCA
Training/Probation Period- None
Salary- INR 2 LPA - INR 3.6 LPA
Bond: Service Agreement Bond of 1 Year
Tentative Interview Date*- Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
*The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Tentative Date of Joining- Post completion of final semester examination.
- Create website layout/user interface by using standard HTML/CSS practices
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases
- Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs
- Create and maintain software documentation
- Be responsibile for maintaining, expanding, and scaling our site
- Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities
- Cooperate with web designers to match visual design intent
- Assist and support in the upkeep and maintenance of web sites.
- Initiate periodic testing and implement contingency plans in case of systems failure.
- Fix bugs, troubleshoot and resolve problems.
Skill Set Required:
- Knowledge of OOPs, MVC, DB Design, Git
- Proficient with Web Services/Technologies.
- Experience in common third-party APIs (Google, Facebook, LinkedIn etc)
- Knowledge of EMCAscript 6, SQL, Bootstrap, AJAX, jQuery, CSS3 will be an added advantage.
- Must be a good team worker
- Technical Interview
- HR Round
0 - 0 Years
2 - 3.6 LPA