Looks like we don't have any active jobs matching your criteria right now. Why don't you check out these other jobs:
Social Panga was born to put an end to the stagnation that was gripping the world of online branding and marketing. Rather than just giving in, we decided to wage a war against conventions, and create something really remarkable. And we prepared well - with the bunch of crazy people, endless cups of chai, and beautiful hideouts in Bangalore and Delhi.
Salary: Upto INR 4 LPA
Job Location: Bangalore
Desired experience: 0-3 Years
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
We are looking for a coding ninja who is an expert in HTML/CSS and has a strong knowledge and keen eye for modern design styles and technologies. This position is based out of our extremely fun head-office in Bangalore, where coffee is always on the house!
Key Responsibilities: -
- Design and maintain awesome client websites with the latest web technologies.
- Translate Photoshop/Fireworks image mock-ups to code.
- Build beautiful cross-platform e-mail newsletters for clients.
- Write and manage scalable and cross-browser code for our website projects.
- Understand our UI philosophy and implement it across projects consistently.
- Translate our ideas and client needs into pixel perfect images to be used across platforms.
- A passion for front-end web application design, typography, layouts and usability.
- Fluency in HTML5/XHTML.
- Fluency in CSS2.1/CSS3.
- Cross-Browser/Cross-Platform Development for web elements and e-mail newsletters.
- Understanding of the latest web standards and design best practices.
- Experience in modern web techniques and responsive design.
- Experience with design software such as Adobe Photoshop and Fireworks.
Advantage Social Panga:
- Work with a bunch of people whoare crazy about communication and content; and are happy to spend hours at end fussing over just the correct combination of words.
- Work out of an office that’s nothing like an office. We hate cubicles and dress codes, and love crazy posters and endless chai coffee discussions.
- We’ve worked in jobs with crazy timings, and understand the importance of having a life. So we’ll all join you at that pub for drinks after you’re done for the day.
- We are young and growing fast, and working with us will take you on a roller coaster growth ride. And this roller coaster only goes up, up, up baby!
1) Technical interview
2) HR Interview
- Job Responsibilities: Web Developer
- Education: B.Tech/B.E., MCA
- Work Ex: 0 - 3 yrs
- Salary: 4 Lacs
- Industry: IT