PutForShare.com is a website for exchanging used books. People can post the books that they have read and just lying on the shelves and exchange/give off to other people and recieve exciting discount coupons in return. Thereby extend the life of a book and save trees and conserve.
Salary: INR 1.2 LPA – INR 1.8 LPA
Job Location: Bangalore
Desired experience: 0-1 Years
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
We are not good at spoon feeding – so we are after problem solvers.
1. Whatever technologies, languages, or development environments you’ve been using, we expect you have mastered them in depth.
2. Your programming ability should be way above average, as demonstrated by a continuous string of successful project.
3. Able to not only implement, but also innovate and suggest improvements (both process and code)
4. Can work with tight yet realistic deadlines.
5. Sense of ownership & willingness to stretch the extra bit whenever needed.
6. Hard core programmer during your college day
7. Exceptionally good at algorithms and data structures.
8. Very Good Understanding of Operating System Principles and Design
9. Eager to learn & passion towards work, ready to go extra mile as per requirement.
1. Very Good Understanding of PHP Language.
2. Used OOPS Concepts in PHP in any of their projects
3. Worked on any MVC Framework like Codeigniter, CakePHP, or any other framework. YiiFramework is preferred.
5. Worked on Semantic HTML.
6. Good database design skills.
Good To Have
1. Good understanding of apache logs, apache config.
2. Exposure to Git would be nice.
3. Good To Have Experience on Android, Nodejs, Angularjs
1) Technical Interview
2) HR Interview
B.Sc., B.Tech/B.E., BCA, MCA
0 - 1 Years
1.2 - 1.8 LPA