About The Company:
Decimal Technologies has been doing pioneering work in the space of digitizing processes for banks. We digitize the customer acquisition processes at Banks and NBFCs. We are the force behind almost 50% of the individual savings accounts opened every day through complete digitized process all over India. Decimal has been the backbone of many digital firsts in India in customer acquisition space. We work with Marquee names in Indian Finance Industry. Now we are embarking on our next level of growth and are looking for people who are passionate, want to be part of something exciting and cutting edge and are not intimidated by plans and dreams that are designed to change the way industry works. Of course we dont promise easy journey but we do promise an environment that gives you play field to play the games with full passion and with freedom. Decimal was recognized as a 'Vendor to watch' in the field of Rapid Enterprise App Development by Gartner in 2015 and finalist in the 'Power of Ideas' organized by IIM-A and Economic Times.
Job Location: Gurgaon
Desired Experience: Freshers
Course Specialization: B.E/B.Tech/MCA/M.SC IT.
Target Batch: 2021
Salary: INR 3.5 LPA
(The final CTC will depend upon candidate's performance in the interview and will be at the company's discretion)
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
Tentative date of joining: immediate
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Skills and Responsibilities:
- Excellent skills in HTML5, Angular1.x/2/4/5
- Should be skilled in Tortoise SVN, Git, Cascading Style Sheets (CSS), bootstrap
- Develop new user facing features, Build reusable codes
- Desirable: Work Experience on hybrid application development on phonegap, core dova, ionic, bootstrap or other latest technologies.
- Unit Testing Frameworks, SVN, Git, Grunt, Gulp
- Strong and innovative approach to problem solving and finding solutions
- Should be able to work with minimum supervision
- Flexible and proactive/ self- motivated working style with strong personal ownership of problem resolution
- Technical Interview
- Managerial Interview
- HR Interview
0 - 0 Years
3.5 - 3.5 LPA