About The Company:
At Comely, We Believe in driving passion with technology. Our products are next generation and so are our employees. With a wide range of experience in delivering Information Technology Solutions, Comely is an enterprise solution to a variety of software needs. Comely is a product based company that creates technological solutions for diverse industries. We have been dedicated in creating simple products that solve complex business needs. Our product suit comprises Enterprise Level as well as Small Medium Business market solutions. From the discovery to the post deployment support, we deal with all the phases of business deployment to ensure that we help our associates rise. We work with you to build your startup, modernize & rebuild your technology, and help you enter new markets with new products.
Job Location: New Delhi
Desired Experience: Freshers
Course Specialization: B.E/B.Tech(CS/IT)/BCA/MCA/M.Tech
Target Batch: 2021
Probation/Training Period: 6 Months
Salary: During Training Period: INR 10,000 per month
After Training Period: INR 3 LPA - INR 3.6 LPA
(The final CTC will depend upon candidate's performance in the interview and will be at the company's discretion)
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
Tentative date of joining: immediate
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- Perform complex research, design, and software development assignments.
- Provide direct input to the methodology, work planning, grooming, task assignments and delegation, and retrospective learnings in the development of our cross-functional software products.
- Work closely across the team to understand complex business and product objectives and translate them into software designs, writing and reviewing portions of detailed design specifications for the development of complex system components.
- Successfully implement development processes, coding best practices, and code reviews.
- Write unit and integration tests for new and existing code
- Resolve complex technical issues as necessary.
- Keep abreast of new technology developments.
- Design and work with complex data models.
- Train and mentor less-senior software developers
- Ability to interact effectively and in a supportive manner with persons of all backgrounds
- All other duties as assigned.
Skill Set Required:
- Expertise with HTML5 & CSS3
- Expertise with Angular 2+
- Expertise with Node.JS
- Expertise with MySQL
- Competence with Source Control and Continuous Integration (preferably Git)
- Cross-Browser Development - knowledge of cross-browser compatibility
- Telephonic Round
- HR Round
B.Tech/B.E., BCA, M.Tech./M.E., MCA
0 - 0 Years
3 - 3.6 LPA