About the Company:
Miranj is a web design and development studio in New Delhi, India. We architect information and design radically simple, future-proof websites. We have helped a diverse set of clients (from independent filmmakers and startups, to corporates and non-profits) deliver meaningful experiences over the web since 2011.
Job location:New Delhi
Desired Experience: 1-2 years
Target Batch Passout: 2015-2016
Training/Probation Period: None
Salary: INR 4 LPA to INR 5 LPA
(The final CTC will depend upon candidate’s performance in the interview and will be at the company discretion)
Course Specialization: B.Tech/B.E(C.S/I.T)
Tentative date of Joining: Immediate
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Job Description & Skill Set Required:
- Participating in project planning, strategy and estimations.
- Information architecture and data modelling, often in the context of a Content Management System (CMS).
- Working closely with designers and giving suggestions to make designs technically feasible.
- Translating designs into front-end templates that render as responsive, interactive webpages.
- Building custom features, often by extending CMS functionality by developing plugins.
- Auditing code to meet quality expected from modern websites, such as SEO, accessibility, security, etc.
- Optimising websites for performance through caching, image optimisations and other #perf best practices.
- Deploying websites which include setting up and configuring web servers and related services.
- Server and CMS migrations.
- Maintenance, support and upgrading past projects.
- Communicating with project team and clients, including creating documentation.
- Learning and staying on top of web standards, development workflows, coding strategies and other industry best practises.
- Interest in a long term relationship over a short stint.
- Eagerness to take charge and get shit done.
- Open to learning, and ability to pick up new tech by reading documentation & tutorials.
- Sticking to commitments.
- Good communication skills, including writing skills.
- Having an eye for design, and a temperament for design thinking.
Last date to apply: 13 November 2017
- Face To Face Interview
- Telephonic Round
1 - 2 Years
4 - 5 LPA