Looks like we don't have any active jobs matching your criteria right now. Why don't you check out these other jobs:
About The company
Frisklancer Services Private Limited is a Patiala based company with a team of professionals having a global level thinking and knowledge. Their main objective is to invest their research and experience in fulfilling the dreams of aspired students and provide commercial level clients turnkey solutions for their problems. The company also provides consultancy and an array of training services to the end users in software development, web development, Programming, Robotics Simulation and freelancing.
Job Profile: Web Developer
Job Location: Mohali, Patiala
Desired experience: 2 - 3 Years
Course Specialization: B.Tech (Any Engineering branch), BCA, MCA
Training/Probation Period: 90 Days
Salary: INR 2.88 LPA to INR 4.32 LPA (Depending upon the candidate’s performance in the interview)
Bond: for 1 yr with 1 Lac Bond Value
Date of Joining: Immediate
Last Date to Apply: Monday 22 Feb, 2016
- Online Round
- Face to Face Rounds
Tentative Interview Date*: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
*The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Job Description and Skills Required:
- Frisklancer Services Private Limited is looking for an outstanding Web Developer to be responsible for the coding, innovative design and layout of our website. Candidate will build their website from concept all the way to completion from the bottom up, fashioning everything from the home page to site layout and function.
- The role is responsible for designing, coding and modifying websites, from layout to function and according to a client's specifications. Strive to create visually appealing sites that feature user-friendly design and clear navigation.
- Candidate will have regular exposure to business stakeholders and executive management, as well as the authority and scope to apply your expertise to many interesting technical problems.
- Candidate must have a strong understanding of UI, cross-browser compatibility, general web functions and standards.
- Candidate must have experience in planning and delivering software platforms used across multiple products and organizational units.
- Candidate should have deep functional knowledge or hands on design experience with Web Services (REST, SOAP, etc.) are needed to be successful in this position.
- Candidate should have strong grasp of security principles and how they apply to E-Commerce applications.
- Job Responsibilities: Web Developer
- Education: B.Tech/B.E., BCA, M.Tech./M.E., MCA
- Work Ex: 2 - 3 yrs
- Salary: 4.32 Lacs
- Industry: IT