Code & Co is a digital agency driven to help businesses grow. We empower companies to be the best they can possibly be in a saturated market by taking full advantage of the powerful digital tools available to them. Dedicated to help businesses grow exponentially, we work as your partners to tailor the right solutions for your brand. Your value and vision for your company remain intact and become our own to fully understand and immerse ourselves in your business.
Code & Co is headquartered in Dubai with offices in Australia and San Jose. We showcase businesses through innovative digital strategies and solutions
Position Offered: Web Developer
Job Location: Noida
Desired Experience: 4 - 6 Years
Salary: Hike on present CTC (Upto 7.2 LPA)
Course Specialization: BCA/B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/MCA
Role and Responsibilities:
- Designing and implementing new features and functionality
- Establishing and guiding the website's architecture
- Ensuring high-performance and availability, and managing all technical aspects of the CMS
- Helping formulate an effective, responsive design and turning it into a working theme and plugin.
- Ensure projects are delivered on time and that each meets the client brief
- Manage a team of junior web developers/ designers, providing training as and when necessary
- Work with a team of UX designers to ensure all designs deliver great user experience
- Ensure every design produced, whether it's a banner or new website template, delivers an effective experience across desktop, mobile and tablet
- Liaise with clients to collect briefs and ensure all work produced meets their standards
Desired Skill Set:
- Experience building user interfaces for websites and/or web applications
- Experience designing and developing responsive design websites
- Comfortable working with debugging tools like Firebug, Chrome inspector, etc.
- Ability to understand CSS changes and their ramifications to ensure consistent style across platforms and browsers
- Ability to convert comprehensive layout and wireframes into working HTML pages
- Strong understanding of PHP back-end development
- The successful candidate for this position will be handling multiple projects, managing the team to effectively deliver results and keep up with deadlines.
B.Tech/B.E., BCA, M.Tech./M.E.
4 - 6 Years
2 - 7.2 LPA