About The Company:
CherryTin was founded on a shared set of beliefs:
• People deserve good and relevant gifts.
• Gifts need to be personalized.
• A well chosen gift is always received with joy and gratitude. Goodbye Recycled gifts!
• The best gifts need not be the most expensive.
• Gift-shopping should be fun, and not the frustrating experience it tends to be for most of us - rife with uninteresting selections, out-of-stock products and abysmal customer service.
Their selection of premium gifts is unique, and designed to suit a variety of occasions, profiles and price ranges. Their gifts are wrapped with the sole intention to delight. Their website is designed to make shopping easy, efficient and mindful of your needs. As they engage with their customers via their website, they hope to further elevate the entire gifting experience.
Salary: INR 2.5 to 5 LPA
Desired Experience: 1 to 3 Years
Tentative Date Of Joining: Immediate
Tentative Date Of Interview: Will be communicated post regestration window is closed.
Job Description :
CherryTin is looking for software developers for its growing tech team to help build the next generation of application and services. As a software developer, you will design and implement major features for new and existing products, and deliver systems to improve the robustness, performance and usability of our web store and apps that drive customer experience.
Skill Set Required:
• PHP, HTML, CSS, jQuery
• A big plus - Knowledge of Magento, RESTful web services, SOAP, XML-RPC, JSON
- Technical Round
- HR Interview
B.Tech/B.E., BCA, MCA
1 - 3 Years
2.5 - 5 LPA