About the Company : SoftGen Technologies absolutely focused towards providing reliable IT solutions and that has equipped with comprehensive market research and business strategies. Our talented and skilled professionals committed to accomplish the goals and objectives of our clients and help them in enhancing their overall business. We are offering our clients with customer-centric elucidation that can be utilized in the various project development stages, along with deployment infrastructure and maintenance, online marketing and promotions, IT consultative services and e-Commerce integration. We are having an in-house team of programmers and business specialists that are very well versed with the ins and outs of technologies as well as systems and able to provide the best outcome. We believe in integrating the technical knowledge with proper user experience and creating gripping and convincing IT solutions for our business associates and esteemed patrons. We are deemed towards adopting the industrious and dynamic approach, deliberate thought process and creative execution of all the projects that we undertake. We have adopted responsive methodologies and deliver undeniable digital solutions to all our customers.
Founded in 2006, SoftGen Technologies is proud to be led by extremely focused and dedicated professionals, who are known for their entrepreneurial skills, experience, and expertise in a wide spectrum of industries. We believe our responsibilities also extend beyond business. That’s why we established the SoftGen Technologies to provide assistance to some of the most socially and economically depressed sectors of the communities in which we work. And it\\\'s why we behave ethically and honestly in all our interactions – with our clients, our partners and our employees.
Probation / Training Period: 1 month
Job Location: Lucknow
Desired experience: 1 to 2 years
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
*Please Note that this is a tentative date of Interview, the exact date and venue will be communicated to you post registration process is over. The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
The role and responsibility includes :
· Planing site design by clarifying goals, designing functionality.
· Develop navigation by categorizing content, funneling traffic through content.
· Develop site content and graphics by coordinating with copywriters and graphic artists, designing images, icons, banners, audio enhancements, etc. Prepare site by installing and configuring server software, installing programming language using authoring and formatting tools; ensuring cross-platform compatibility; establishing links. Establish locatability by registering with search engines.
· Upgrade site by updating content and graphics, monitoring performance and results, identifying and evaluating improvement options, introducing new technology, maintaining links. Protect site by designing and installing security precautions.
· Maintain site appearance by developing and enforcing content and display standards, editing submissions. Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications, maintaining personal networks, participating in professional organizations. Provide information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
· Keep equipments operating by following operating instructions, troubleshooting breakdowns, maintaining supplies, performing preventive maintenance, calling for repairs. Accomplish information systems and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
· Extensive knowledge and Hands on experience of Photoshop & Dream weaver.
· Knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3, and basic knowledge of Java script.
· Understanding of web technologies including SEO, Responsive design & CMS.
· Knowledge of layout, grid systems, color theory and typography.
· Conceptual understanding of User Interface Design and the Design Process.
- HR Round
- Machine Round
B.Tech/B.E., BCA, M.Tech./M.E., MCA
1 - 2 Years
0.96 - 1.8 LPA