About The company
Live Deftsoft Informatics (P) Ltd. is a 100% export oriented unit (EOU) registered with the Software Technology Parks of India (STPI), with a flagship office based in Colorado, USA. Their objective is to encourage, promote and boost Software Exports from India. Their strong commitment towards a responsible business practice reflects in everything they do - from the transparency of the communication and work with stakeholders to the unique benefits they offer to the employees and clients.
Deftsoft provides an equal opportunity to everyone with an environment that allows them to grow and learn. Their unique and simple work culture endorses creativity and teamwork, and also encourages the employees to keep up a healthy work and life balance. They frequently update their employees with new technologies that can help them to learn more. They develop distinctive and exceptional solutions that help the clients to take complete control over online business in real time.
Desired experience: 1-2 Years
Course Specialization: BTech/BCA/BSc/M.Tech/MCA/MSc
Salary: INR 2.16 to INR 2.4 LPA (Depending upon the candidate experience and performance in the interview)
Date of Joining: Immediate
- Multiple Face to Face Rounds
Tentative Interview Date*: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- Develops in a clean, well structured, easily maintainable format and delivers work output on time and in high quality.
- Analysis and interpret functional requirements and specifications through close interaction with other departments or web teams.
- Follows IS design, web content, legal, copyright, permission standards, processes and procedures. Sending regular updates regarding project status to Team Lead/Team Manager.
- Communicates information effectively in both technical and business environments. Design layout and templates for maximum usability and focus on user experience.
- Candidate should be expert in Photoshop, Dreamweaver, illustrator, flash. Exposure to latest technologies like CS6 and creating cloud.
- Flexible with tools like HTML (syntax, codes), CSS and Bootstrap. Excellent knowledge of Responsive web designing.
- Expert in designing of Mobile Apps.
- Complete knowledge of Windows and Mac environment.
- Closely follow trends and developments in technology and integrates them into environment and practices.
- Self-directed and capable of working in a fast-paced environment.
B.Tech/B.E., BCA, BCM, M.Tech./M.E., MCA
1 - 2 Years
2.16 - 2.4 LPA