About The Company:
J.R.Technologies was created on the idea of creating holistic, interactive solutions that integrate with brand identity and take services from just an idea to a final product marrying creativity and technology seamlessly. Being one of the most aspiring web design and digital marketing organizations around, we strive for excellence in everything.
Salary: INR 1.44 lacs to 2.4 lacs
Job Location: Delhi
Probation / Training Period: None
Desired experience: 1-4 Years
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
- Experienced on Logo, Brochure, Corporate Id, e-book design, Info graphic, Banner Design, mobile apps design, layout designing etc.
- Think creatively to produce new ideas and concepts for different android, iOS, windows mobile applications layouts. Creating design solutions that have a high visual impact.
- Creative freehand sketching.
- Demonstrating illustrative skills with rough sketches.
- Keeping abreast of emerging technologies in new media, particularly design programs such as QuarkXPress, FreeHand, Illustrator, Photoshop, 3ds Max, Acrobat, Director, Dreamweaver and Flash
The candidate should be well versed with:
- Good sense of design.
-Designing layouts, logo banners, web pages ,and translating it to html, having knowledge pof wordpress theme integration.
- Identify and express the objectivity and branding of the organization vis-a-vis the objectives through the design concepts.
- Coordinate with the Technology & Content teams in evolving an appropriate UI for the online and offline applications.
- 1-4 years of experience in a similar role.
- Should have excellent knowledge of Adobe Photoshop CS3, Image Ready, Dream weaver CS3, FrontPage, css, html, responsive designing.
- Should have clear understanding of corporate branding and the ability to generate strong concepts based on brand and business strategies, along with Web production process
-Face to Face Interview
B.Sc., B.Tech/B.E., BCA
1 - 4 Years
1.44 - 2.4 LPA