Looks like we don't have any active jobs matching your criteria right now. Why don't you check out these other jobs:
At DATATAG, we firmly believe in working diligently to efficiently satisfy all of your outsourcing needs. We choose to operate our business by collaborating and forming long term relationships with our worldwide clientele. By placing a large emphasis on communication, we are able to develop beneficial situation and accomplish successful outcomes for our clients.
Job Location: Delhi
Desired Experience: 1 – 3 Years
Salary: INR 1.2 – 1.5 LPA
Tentative Date of Interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
DataTag Web Services is looking for ambitious Website Designer / Developers to work on various eCommerce and dynamic website projects, with a passion for engineering and bringing concepts to life. Web Developer works under Team Leader & is responsible for all aspects of web application administration and operations from the design, layout and coding of a website to content management. Involved in all the technical & graphical aspects for the development of web based applications, how the site works and how it looks.
- Before designing a website, a developer will collect and establish requirement documentations such as:
- Establish the purpose of the website based upon its target audience Identify the type of content the site will host.
- Determine any functionality that the site must support.
- Collaborates effectively with creative team and web designers during the creative process. Turns design and user interface mock-ups into functional websites.
- Ensures HTML/CSS is cross-browser and standards compliant and meets accessibility/disability requirements.
- In partnership with technical leads, helps set direction for our technology practice.
- Ensures technical solutions are properly architected and specified, and reviews all code for quality assurance purposes.
- Delivers training to client personnel of various skill levels and technical capabilities.
- Ensures we are proactive in our pursuit of new solutions and innovation within our technology practice.
- Good knowledge of CSS, HTML, CMS (WordPress/Joomla/Drupal/Magento) / PHP / Adobe Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Bootstrap etc. is must
- Job Responsibilities: Web Designer
- Education: B.Sc., B.Tech/B.E., BCA
- Work Ex: 1 - 3 yrs
- Salary: 1.5 Lacs
- Industry: IT