Looks like we don't have any active jobs matching your criteria right now. Why don't you check out these other jobs:
Web Application Developer/ Software Developer
Desired experience: 0-1 year
Training Period: 3 Months
- Fresher- 10,000/- To 12,000/- Per Month
- Experienced– 15%-20% Hike
Tentative date of interview: 12th October Onwards
- Aptitude Technical knowledge test. The test will be of 1 hour which will contain objective questions.
- Programming Skills: Test be held for candidates qualifying the above aptitude test
- Interview : Be held for candidates qualifying the above Programming Skills Test
Job Description/ Responsibilities:
- Understanding the requirement and design/develop sustainable web application that supports a broad range of business activities.
- Participate in integration and system testing and Contribute to system architectural design and planning discussions.
- Identify recommended issues and implement solutions.
- Understand Business requirement/ operations and use if to increase the efficiency in the company.
- As a Software Developer, Candidate will have a key role in developing and coding. Should be able to work with minimal direction and have excellent debugging, problem solving, and testing skills.
- Working knowledge of designing and developing n-tier Web applications using ASP.Net and C#
- Good understanding of SQL Server database development (data modeling, stored procedures, functions and query optimization).
- Optimization of SQL queries and implements caching at various levels to improve the application performance.
- Strong Computer Science Fundamentals
- Click on the Apply button below
- Login using your AMCAT user Id and Password
- Fill all the required fields and Click on Submit
Last date to register Monday 29th September, 2014 by 12 PM
Team Aspiring Minds
NOTE: This Email does not constitute a final Interview Call letter or offer of employment. The candidates, who will register on the above link, will be further shortlisted on the basis of their profiles, resumes and AMCAT Scores and will be informed again about further course of action. Please do not deposit any money with the as part of security or fee. Aspiring Minds does not work with companies which ask for fees from candidates. We are not responsible for any security deposit.
- Education: B.Tech/B.E.
- Salary: 1.44 Lacs
- Industry: IT