About the Company:-
Aviconn - started with A Vision to Connect is building products in IoT Space (Internet of Things). Aviconn formed by 20+ years IT experienced co-founders from IIT Delhi/NIT Aluminai. Co-founders come with rich experience by serving Fortune 100 companies at leadership positions. Who planned to come-out of comfort zone and follow their passion to enhancing the life-style of our society.
Job location: Gurgaon
Desired Experience: Freshers
Target Batch Passout: 2019
Training Period: 6 months
Salary: Stipend of INR 5000 during training
:Post Training INR 1.5 LPA – INR 1.8 LPA
(The final CTC will depend upon candidate’s performance in the interview and will be at the company discretion)
Course Specialization: B.tech/B.E.(CSE/IT, ECE), MCA, BCA
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- You should be a team player, product owner, collaborator, communicator.
- Sound business acumen and problem-solving aptitude would be an add on to your candidature.
- You are expected to be able to independently manage your role and responsibility in due course of time.
- The person would be responsible for developing cloud-based Web-app for IoT technology based cutting edge applications.
Desired Skill Set:
- Highly motivated self-starter; able to use own initiative.
- The role is responsible for designing, coding and modifying websites, from layout to function and according to a client's specifications.
- Strive to create visually appealing sites that feature user-friendly design and clear navigation.
- Able to apply an innovative approach to solve problems.
- Good inter-personnel and communication skills.
Last date to apply: 25 october 2018
- Written test
- Personal Interview
B.Tech/B.E., BCA, MCA
0 - 0 Years
1.5 - 1.8 LPA