Tata AIA Life Insurance Company Limited (Tata AIA Life) is a joint venture company, formed by Tata Sons Ltd. and AIA Group Ltd. Tata AIA Life combines Tata's pre-eminent leadership position in India and AIA's presence as the largest, independent listed pan-Asian life insurance group in the world spanning 17 markets in Asia Pacific. Tata Sons holds a majority stake (74 per cent) in the company and AIA holds 26 per cent through AIA International Limited.
Tata AIA Life Insurance Company Limited was licensed to operate in India on February 12, 2001 and started operations on April 1, 2001.
Profile Offered: Wealth Planning Officers
Job location: Delhi, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Chennai, Kolkata
Desired Experience: Fresher
Target Batch: 2015-2016
Salary: INR 2.2 to 2.8 LPA plus incentives
Course Specialization: Any Graduate / MBA / Diploma
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
• Achieve the set business targets on ANP and case count
• Acquire New Customer through following:
- Natural market
- Orphan base
• Fix meetings with the prospects to conduct need analysis and explain products
• Implement and adhere to Need Based Selling Model.
• Up- sell & Cross Sell the Orphan Base of Customers allocated.
• Ensuring timely issuance of policies by resolving pending etc.
• Render prompt post sales service to all allocated customers with respect to all domains
• Adhere to the customer touch-point engagement in order to service his portfolio of customers.
• Maintaining the desired persistency ratio
• Strategize and interact closely with the supervisor on delivering on Business nos.
• Work collectively with the supervisor and conduct joint sales calls whenever required
• To develop and implement short term and long term plans to achieve sales targets
Skill Set Required:
• Products expertise
• Insurance industry awareness
• Objection handling skills
• Effective presentation skills
• Problem solving skills
• Peer level co-ordination skills.
B. Pharm, B.A., B.A.(Hons.), B.Com., B.Com.(Hons.), B.E-Com., B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Sc.(Hotel Management), B.Tech/B.E., BAF, BBA, BBI, BBM, BBS, BCA, BCM, BDS, BFIA, BFM, BHM 3 Yr., BHM 4 Yr., BIM, BIT, BJMC, BMM, BMS, Chartered Accountant, Diploma 1 Yr., Diploma 2 Yr., Diploma 3 Yr., LL.B, M. Pharm, M.A., M.A.(Hons.), M.Com.(Hons.), M.Phil., M.Sc., M.Sc. (Tech.), M.Sc.(Hons.), M.Tech./M.E., MBA, MBBS, MBE, MCA, MCM, MFM, MMS, MSW, Nursing, Other, P.G. Diploma 1 Yr., P.G. Diploma 2 Yr., P.G.D.B.A, P.G.D.B.M., P.G.D.C.A, Ph.D.
0 - 0 Years
2.2 - 2.8 LPA