Looks like we don't have any active jobs matching your criteria right now. Why don't you check out these other jobs:
Ways2Capital Hiring for Business Analyst
Ways2capital is an ISO 9001: 2008 certified organization, and a leading research house across the globe.
The company provides recommendations for stocks cash & F&O traded in NSE & BSE, commodities including bullions,metals and agri commodities traded in MCX & NCDEX
Ideal blend of experience and fresh talent
Conductive work environment which foster professional development and personal satisfaction
Open and friendly work culture with transparent communication at all levels
Learning & Development:
We provide our employees with soft skills and technical trainings.
e-buddy program : Each new joiner is paired up with an existing employee in the initial months to make his transition into Ways2Capital as smooth as possible.
Fun @ Work :
Ways2Capital believes in making work an enjoyable experience by providing a right balance between Work & Fun.
All the events are celebrated with the objective to promote employee bonding and a sense of belonging and pride in working for the organization.
Company is also providing an opportunity to enroll candidates for various professional courses. For this Company will also contribute 50% on candidate's fee for the same.
Probation / Training Period: 6 Months Probation Period with 2 month training
- Rs 7000 for 1st Month
- Rs 8000 for 2nd Month
- From 3rd Month CTC will be 2.80LPA out of which 12,500/- will be fixed and rest will be variables.
Bond: 1 Year Bond - No Upfront Security Deposit
Tentative date of interview: To be shared post registration process is over.
Tentative date of joining: After one month post Job Offer.
• Pre Placement Talk
• 3 Face to Face Interviews
Job Description :
• The candidate will interact with prospects/Leads & understanding their requirements.
• The candidate shall analyze the requirements and map it to the available Services of the Organization.
• The candidate shall be responsible for conversion of prospects into company's client and maintaining their records in CRM.
• The candidate shall also be helping clients in investing decisions, other financial to-dos, to meet their monetary goals and to provide domain knowledge so they can earn well through share trading.
• To focus on trusted Business relationship for maximum repeat business for mutual benefit.
• The candidates should possess good Communication Skills
• The candidates should possess excellent Analytical Approach
• The candidates should be Flexible and Resourceful, full of Innovativeness, Poise and Confidence
- Job Responsibilities: Business Analyst
- Education: B.Tech/B.E., BBA, MCA
- Salary: 2.8 Lacs
- Industry: Banking & Finance