About The Company:
magicpin drive discovery and commerce for the offline retailers.We enable local merchants to promote themselves and thus increase footfalls to their stores.In less than 2 years,we have become the leader in USD 1 Trillion market and now drive USD 100 million business across 20 cities to 3,00,000+ merchants.Our clients include Pepsi,Pernod Ricard (Absolut Vodka, Jameson Whiskey),ITC,McDonald’s,Decathlon,Taco Bell,Burger King,The Beer Cafe amongst others.
magicpin was started by ex-IIT and ex-IIM graduates with extensive experience in top tier consulting firms,start-ups and marquee VC firms (http://magicpin.in/about-us/).We are backed by Lightspeed Venture Partners,WaterBridge Ventures and Google.
We have a strong innate desire to solve hard and challenging problems,and work with people who are street smart and fun.We strive hard to find people who share this DNA with us,hence every addition to our team is highly selective.
Job location: Gurgaon
Desired Experience: 0-1 Year
Probation/Training Period: 3 Months
Course specialization: B.E/B.Tech(CS/IT)/BCA/MCA
Target batch Pass Out: 2018-2019
Salary: INR 2.16 LPA - INR 2.64 LPA
(The final CTC will depend upon candidate's performance in the interview and will be at the company's discretion)
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
*The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- Work with leadership team directly for business analysis and MIS
- Ownership of design and execution of key processes including merchant training,quality checks,client payments
- Co-ordinate between multiple departments to resolve voucher queries and maintain smooth functioning of defined processes
- Meet targets on voucher business set by the leadership team
Skill Set Required:
- 0-1 year of experience of working in Operations role, preferably handling a team of 6-8
- Proficient in MS Excel and have a working knowledge of SQL
- Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings
- Good communication skills to deal with partners
- Should be flexible enough to adapt to any changes
- Should be process oriented and have the strong work ethic
Perks and Benifits:
- Industry competitive based on fit and experience
- Flexible working hours
- 2 Lakh coverage on medical insurance
- Face to face Rounds
B.Tech/B.E., BCA, MCA
0 - 1 Years
2.1 - 2.6 LPA