Vocational Client Servicing Executive
About the Company:
Aspiring Minds is a product based company that develops scientific assessment tools and prediction algorithms for the purpose of human capital evaluation. Aspiring Minds products enable a match between applicants and jobs through a detailed assessment of their capabilities and skills. Our assessment product and proprietary predictive matching algorithms heavily use learning techniques combined with various computer science areas such as speech recognition, program analysis and linguistics. Our products are as varied as assessment of speech, personality, language skills to prediction of performance, attrition, promotion and career success.
More than 1,000,000 job applicants across India take our standardized test, AMCAT to make themselves and their skills visible to corporate. This makes AMCAT India’s largest employability assessment. AMCAT helps the students get an interview opportunity and eventually a job matching his/her skill set. The corporate are able to identify and locate talent, which was hidden to them till now. A good job-matching algorithm helps making the labor (job) market more efficient and enables fair return to human capital. Aspiring Minds seeks to establish an efficient talent ecosystem in India.
Profile: Vocational Client Servicing Executive
Desired experience: 0 - 1 Year
Job Location: Gurgaon
Course Specialization: Any Graduate
Salary: Upto INR 2.4 LPA
Date of Joining: Immediate
Tentative Interview Date*: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
*The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
The candidate shall work with Aspiring Minds clients and do relevant data management and analysis to service their needs. Our clients use Aspiring Minds large scale assessment and recruitment services. The candidate will also interact with the client on a regular basis. The final goal of the job is to create high levels of client satisfaction. The job shall include considerable data management and data analysis and client communication.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Manage, Maintain and deepen Key client relationships, ensure highest level of customer satisfaction.
- Understand and service client\'s requirements, be the face of the company to the Top-notch corporate.
- Create graphs, pivots, charts, etc. of data to analyze it and discuss with seniors
- Based on data analysis, work out new strategies to reach out to candidates and ensure best results.
- Maintain proper communication and coordination with internal teams and clients to manage accounts.
- Prepare weekly MIS for client and internal management.
- Regular dispatch of emails and SMS to candidates according to business requirements.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Excellent communication and analytical Skills
- Good operational knowledge of MS-Excel will be a plus point
- Written Test
- Multiple Face to Face Rounds
Note: Candidates who have appeared for the interview process in last 3 months are not eligible.
- Job Responsibilities: Vocational Client Servicing Executive
- Education: B.A., B.A.(Hons.), B.Com., B.Com.(Hons.), B.E-Com., B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Tech/B.E., BBA, BCA, M.A., M.A.(Hons.), M.Com.(Hons.), M.Sc., M.Sc. (Tech.), M.Sc.(Hons.), M.Tech./M.E., MBA, MCA, P.G.D.B.A, P.G.D.B.M., P.G.D.C.A
- Work Ex: 0 - 1 yrs
- Salary: 2.4 Lacs
- Industry: IT