About The Company:-
We are a social enterprise, helping students to learn to code and be Industry ready. Our incredible past students work at Amazon, Google, Microsoft, Samsung, Flipkart, Zynga and many more companies. We take pride in a team of amazing volunteers, pulling up our courses and a brilliant team of passionate and empathetic teachers. Get on with your journey in coding, with us.
Job Location: Delhi NCR
Profile: Video Editor
Desired Experience: Freshers
Course Specialization: Any Graduate
Target Batch: 2022
Probation/Training Period: 2 months
Stipend: INR 15k to 20k per month
Salary - INR 3.5- 4.5 LPA
Tentative date of interview: Immediate
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Meeting with the team to determine production vision.
• Reviewing raw material and converting it to Final product.
• Inserting dialog, sound effects, music, graphics, and special effects.
• Creating the final cut for broadcasting.
Skill Set Required:
• Bachelor's degree in film studies, cinematography, or related field.
• Previous work experience as a video editor.
• Hands-on experience with editing software, including Adobe After Effects, Final Cut Pro X, Adobe Premiere Pro, Illustrator.
• Familiarity with motion graphics and animation.
• Ability to work to a tight schedule.
• Ability to translate ideas into complete projects.
-1 HR round
-2 technical rounds (assignment & Zoom interaction)
B. Pharm, B.A., B.A.(Hons.), B.Com., B.Com.(Hons.), B.Des, B.E-Com., B.F.Tech, B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Sc.(Hotel Management), B.Tech/B.E., BAMS, BBA, BBI, BBM, BBS, BCA, BCM, BDS, BFIA, BFM, BHM 3 Yr., BHM 4 Yr., BIM, BIT, BJMC, BMM
0 - 0 Years
3.5 - 4.5 LPA