Looks like we don't have any active jobs matching your criteria right now. Why don't you check out these other jobs:
About The company
SMEdge’s vision is to digitize the apparel & fashion Small / Medium Enterprises' (SME) production & sales information. This digitized information, starting with their product catalogs for Fashion & Apparel companies, will allow easy sharing of new catalog / product launches down the entire B2B distribution chain, offer an open B2B marketplace, and take it to the existing marketplaces. Combined with the production Dashboard & SaaS ERP, the reverse integration promises to bring in an unprecedented level of efficiency into the eco-system.
SMEdge is a recent venture, setup in 2015 – with the founding team having experience & backgrounda at IIT, MIT & Google, and entrepreneurial experience otherwise. SMEdge started off as Triveni Labs, as part of the Triveni group – a
Other companies in Triveni group are:
1. Sakambari Silk Mills – The wholesale saree manufacturing organization.
2. TriveniSarees.com – The eCommerce organization, setup in 2011 with the intent of taking the wonderful triveni's collection world wide – a few clicks away.
Desired experience: 0 - 1 year
Course Specialization: Any Graduate (B.Des added advantage)
Job Location: Surat
Probation/Training Period: 1 month
Salary: INR 2 - 3 lakhs per annum
Date of Joining: Immediate
Tentative Interview Date*: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
*Please Note that the exact date and venue will be communicated to you post registration process is over. The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- Field visits within Surat to local based manufacturers of Sarees. This involves spending a few hours on a daily basis meeting unknown manufacturers and understanding their products. (This is largely a field role - the candidate will be spending a significant time in the field.)
- Identifying newer vendors online and talking to them.
- Helping with product and catalog shortlisting and selection.
- Online Test
- Face to face interview
- Job Responsibilities: Vendor Merchandiser
- Education: B. Pharm, B.A., B.A.(Hons.), B.Com., B.Com.(Hons.), B.E-Com., B.Ed, B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Sc.(Hotel Management), B.Tech/B.E., BAF, BBA, BBI, BBM, BBS, BCA, BCM, BDS, BFIA, BFM, BHM 3 Yr., BHM 4 Yr., BIM, BIT, BJMC, BMM, BMS, Chartered Accountant, Diploma 1 Yr., Diploma 2 Yr., Diploma 3 Yr., LL.B, M. Pharm, M.A., M.A.(Hons.), M.Com.(Hons.), M.Phil., M.Sc., M.Sc. (Tech.), M.Sc.(Hons.), M.Tech./M.E., MBA, MBBS, MBE, MCA, MCM, MFM, MMS, MSW, Nursing, P.G. Diploma 1 Yr., P.G. Diploma 2 Yr., P.G.D.B.A, P.G.D.B.M., P.G.D.C.A, Ph.D.
- Work Ex: 0 - 1 yrs
- Salary: 3 Lacs
- Industry: IT