About The Company :
Handles the highly challenging functions of developing strategies,Resfeber Labs Pvt Ltd is streamlining the processes and developing best business SOPs to enable a fast growing logistics business and direct the various departments in implementing them, ensuring that the organization’s operating units are a profit centre through cost effective operational process & maintaining quality system set by the organization by optimum utilization of resources, having strategic planning for the growth of the organization & development of team members.
Website : theporter.in
Job Profile : Vendor Executive
Job Location : Chennai
Desired Experience : 1 - 2 years
Course Specialization : BBA/BCA/BSC/BA/B.Com/B.Tech/Any Graduate
Training Period : None
Batches : 2014/2013
Salary : INR 1.8 - 2.4 LPA Incentive ( The salary depends on the skills/quality/performance of teh candidate/s in the interview round/s )
Bond : None
Date of Joining : Immediate
Tentative Interview Date*: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
*The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Vendor Management Job Duties:
• Achieve the target of Vendor enrolment.
• Make presentation and close the deal with them.
• Ensure all essential terms and conditions of vendor management before the sign of company.
• Coordinate with the vendor in case of any dispute.
• Develops and implements the management strategy for all Hill’s
• Development of strategic sourcing opportunities.
• Manage strategic sourcing of goods/ services for the Company.
• Strong relationships and networks both within and outside the organization.
Desired Skills & Experience
• Minimum 1-2 years of Vendor Management experience.
• Prior knowledge of the Trucking/Transportation/logistics industry preferred.
• Excellent communication, interpersonal, and analytical skills.
• Positive and professional demeanor.
• Must have strong problem solving skills and the ability to anticipate and respond quickly to sales & service issues.
• Highly developed sales skills (strong negotiating skills, persuasiveness, ability to close the deal).
B.A., B.Com., B.Sc., B.Tech/B.E., BBA, BCA
1 - 2 Years
1.8 - 2.4 LPA