About The company
VAVNI is an Engineering Services firm focusing on solving complex engineering challenges – from development to compliance to contract manufacturing – for Fortune 500 companies.
During the last 5 years, VAVNI engineered hardware and embedded software for more than 50 high tech products generating over $5Bn in sales for our customers. Products with the VAVNI touch have won awards and can be found today in retail shelves and powering datacenters across the world.
Their team of experienced and passionate engineers is recognized for going deep, fast, and for providing exceptional levels of quality and personal attention. VAVNI is located in Santa Clara, CA, in the heart of Silicon Valley.
Website address: www.vavni.com
Job Profile: PhoneGap Developer
Job Location: Gandhi Nagar
Desired experience: 0 to 1 Year
Course Specialization: B.Tech/B.E/M.C.A
Salary: INR 1.8 LPA
Training Period: 6 months
Bond: 2 Years
Date of Joining: Immediate
Tentative Interview Date*: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
*The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- Technical Written Test
- Technical Interview
- Work with the development team in a fast paced environment.
- Providing inputs on delivering an elegant user-experience for the product.
- Implementing the final design taking cross-browser/platform compatibility aspects into consideration.
- Git and GitHub for version control and project management
- Ability to organize code in logically; understandable with well defined, documented and testable.
- Strong Knowledge / Concept on Native Bridge Frameworks
- Able to analyze the requirements by the help of a visual design or a wire frame.
- Proven commercial mobile app development experience.
- Excellent knowledge in information architecture, human computer interaction and usability design principles.
- Ability to multi task and good time management skills.
- Excellent scoping and estimation skills
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) to liaise with various clients.
- Ability; willingness to learn and adapt to new technologies. Must have good knowledge of
- Keen desire to learn and incorporate new tools; technologies.
- Good to have worked on frameworks like PyQT, PyGTK
B.Tech/B.E., MCA, MCM
0 - 0 Years
1.8 - 1.8 LPA