About the Company:
The meaning and impact of tattoos can range from culture to cultures differently. Tattoo Cultr is an online portal dedicated to one of the oldest art forms of our times. You will be surprised to know that in old times, it served as rites of passage and mark of status. We aim to create a meeting place for tattoo enthusiasts. A dedicated young team that wants to connect the best tattoo artists with each other and with customers.
Tattoo Cultr is the ultimate destination for renowned artists, tattoo artists and enthusiasts to come and share their story on their ink-ing journey so far. We pride ourselves in introducing artistic and energetic creatives, it is the online home of inked artists or inked magazine.
Desired Experience: 2 - 3 Years
Tentative date of joining : will be communicated post registration window
Salary : INR 2 - 7 LPA
- Ideal candidate shall be aware of the latest trends in design of websites and should have worked for 1-2 years with a digital agency or an internet company managing UI of B2C portal.
- The person should have understanding of what makes good UI and should be able to develop contemporary designs.
- Ability to do HTML/HTML5 will be desirable.
- Should be able to work on Adobe illustrator, Photoshop . Ability to work on flash would be added advantage but is not essential.
- Executing interaction design and visual design as a part of a multi-disciplinary team
- Researching interaction design trends
- Researching technology trends
- Performing other duties as assigned
Skill Set Required:
- Must have experience in HTML/CSS3 and mobile UX designing.
- Strong conceptualization ability, strong visual communication ability, drawing skills and sketchbook technique
- Exceptional design skills, production value and attention to detail
- Ability to create wire-frames as well as visual design components
- Strong working knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Fireworks and associated design tools
- Experience with user interface design patterns and standard UCD methodologies
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Understanding of common software project management practices
- Understanding of common software development practices
- F2F Interview
- Discussion of working culture
B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Tech/B.E., BCA
2 - 3 Years
2 - 7 LPA