About The Company :
Empower labs is India’s 1st Augmented Reality gaming company and is changing the DNA of the mobile gaming industry with ‘DELTA T’ - our latest MMORPG (Massively Multiplayer Online Role Playing Game) where players need to travel, meet and strategize in the real world to conquer the virtual realm. Empower Labs is a place where great ideas are born. It is home to some of the most passionate, quirky and intelligent young turks looking to change the face of mobile gaming. We are passionate about crafting hyper-immersive augmented reality gaming experiences and every project is aimed at achieving this goal. You will catch us tinkering away on the minutest details, hosting week-long gaming marathons, and getting up at daybreak the next morning to work some more. We have a hankering for all things tech and a copious appetite for coffee. Gaming is our manna and we are working on creating experiences for gamers that are immersive in their gameplay and disruptive in innovation. We believe that gamification is the future of the human experience and are intent on creating a tech ecosystem that supports it.
Job Location: Hyderabad
Years of experience: Freshers
Course Specialization: B.Tech/B.E
Target Batch Passout: 2016
Training/Probation Period: None
Salary:- Stipend of 15000 Rs./ month
- INR 6 LPA TO 8 LPA on successful completion of internship and if offered full time role)
Tentative date of Joining: Immediate
Tenative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Last Date to Apply: 17 April 2017
Job Description and Skill Set Required:
- The role is to head the team which is in charge of the User experience and User interface of the project for both mobile platform as well as the web interface.
- The role will have to design User Experience for the entire project which includes both Mobile and Web version and create the user interaction for the mobile platform including android and IOS.
- Work closely with the development teams to create and integrate the same into the final product seamlessly. The role will also be responsible for the timely completion of the work, ensuring user acceptance and for any change which is required.
- Managing the UX and UI development team .
- Meeting deadlines and quality standards of the team.
- Review Version control.
- Project management within the team including task delegation
- Technical support and development of the UI side for the team.
- Creating the wire frames and layouts
- Establishing the Aesthetic thread for the game
- Ensuring timely delivery of the assigned projects from the team.
- Project documentation overhead management.
- Quality control of the delivered modules.
- Team management and responsibility.
- Change management and user acceptance of the developed components.
- Technical Round
- Managment Round
- Job Responsibilities: UX Designer
- Education: B.Tech/B.E.
- Salary: 8 Lacs
- Industry: IT