Rivigo is a technology-enabled logistics company that aims to deliver reliability through our well-established network and provide transparency and par excellence service to our clients. Founded in 2014, we have been disrupting the sector with our unique operational model.
Website address: www.rivigo.com
Profile: UX Designer
Desired experience: 2-6 Years
Course Specialization: Graduation/Btech/BE (CS/IT)
Salary: UPTO 18 LPA (Hike as per industry standards)
• Translate concepts into wireframes and mockups that lead to intuitive user experiences.
• Facilitate client's product visions by researching, conceiving, wireframing, sketching, prototyping, and mocking up user experiences for digital products.
• Design and deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and mockups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces.
• Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions.
• Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core, and new, functions and features.
• Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs.
• Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
• Take smart risks and champion new ideas.
• Two or more years of UX design experience. Preference will be given to candidates who have experience designing complex solutions for complete digital environments..
• Ability to work with clients to understand detailed requirements and design complete user experiences that meet client needs and vision.
• Extensive experience in using UX design best practices to design solutions, and a deep understanding of mobile-first and responsive design.
• A solid grasp of user-centered design and testing methodologies, subsystems, and usability and accessibility concerns.
• Ability to iterate your designs and solutions efficiently and intelligently.
• Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to teams and clients.
• A clear understanding of the importance of user-centered design.
• Be excited about collaborating and communicating closely with teams and other stakeholders via a distributed model to regularly deliver design solutions for approval.
• Be willing to help teammates, share knowledge and experience with them, and learn from them.
• Be open to receiving feedback and constructive criticism.
• Be passionate about all things UX and other areas of design and innovation. Research and showcase knowledge in the industry's latest trends and technologies.
2 - 6 Years
10 - 18 LPA