our mission is to solve real life problems through technology, innovation and design. This mission not only guides our business; it also defines our culture, the kind of work we're passionate about.
We're a varied lot of thinkers and doers, continually rethinking what's possible to help us all do what we love in new ways. We always do our jobs knowing that we can achieve great things when many people work together.
Profile Offered: UX Designer
Course Specialization: B.Tech, MCA
Desired Experince- 2-6 Years
CTC Offered: As Per Industry Standards
Job Location: Hyderabad
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Translate concepts into wireframes and mockups that lead to intuitive user experiences.
- Facilitate product's vision by researching, conceiving, wireframing, sketching, prototyping, and mocking up user experiences for digital products.
- Design and deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and mockups.
- Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions.
- Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core, and new, functions and features.
- Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs.
Skill Set Required:
- Expertise in UX software such as InVision, UXPin, Balsamiq or similar tool.
- A solid grasp of user-centered design and testing methodologies, subsystems, and usability and accessibility concerns.
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to teams and clients.
- Be passionate about all things UX and other areas of design and innovation. Research and showcase knowledge in the industry's latest trends and technologies.
2 - 6 Years
4 - 14 LPA