United Software Group, Inc (USG) is an Information Technology Consulting Company established in the year 2002.We are a Minority Owned Enterprise (MBE) offering customized IT Products, Services and Solutions to clients all across the country. Over the years, USG has served various clients in Public, State and Commercial domains. USG’s business solutions are based on requirements specified by operational business users from different industries such as Financial, Insurance, Healthcare, Automotive and Manufacturing. We deliver quality software at very competitive rates to our clients
Job Location: Noida
Desired Experience: 1 - 5 years
Salary: INR 3 – 5.4 LPA
Tentative Date of Interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
- Face to Face Interview
- US/Canada Staffing experience (with basically contact to hire requirements), C2C.
- They need to have through understanding of US market, geography and third-party recruitment process.
- Strong experience into Corp to corp. requirement managing Third Party vendors mandatory.
- Ability to handle multiple requirements at a time (Multi-Tasking).
- Ability to maximize the result using minimum resources, reduce dependency on job bords.
- Ability to convert consultant on stringent condition.
- Knowledge of working with US clients & US Candidates.
- Experience in resource finding, negotiation skills.
- Excellent knowledge of IT skills, current market trends in IT.
- Skilled and tenacious at outbound calling, candidates hunting, successful track record of generating Resume Database, placing people.
- Excellent command over spoken English with respect to neutralized accent, grammar.
- Willing to work in Night shifts, smart working.
- Confident in discussion with higher management people.
- Excellent phone manners etiquette.
- Good knowledge of W2,Corp to corp,Dice,1099 ,US tax terms
Skill Set Required:
- Sound knowledge on IT concepts and latest trends.
- 1 to 5yrs of IT staffing Experience is required.
- Ability to work independently and multi task in a fast paced environment.
- Strong communication and inter personal skills.
- Position is for night shift only (Work Timings 08:30pm to 05:30am) Mon - Fri.
- We have very attractive incentive plan which is the best in this industry.
- Responsible for servicing IT requirements from US based clients.
- Responsible for handling end to end recruitment cycle.
- Sourcing from Job Portals (Monster, Dice etc)
- Job postings on the Job Portal/s.
- Responsible to work on Contract, Permanent & C2H (Contract to Hire) position.
- Maintaining Database on Daily basis.
- Coordinating with the Sales Mangers on Day to Day basis.
- Achieving Daily Submittal Targets and maintaining good submittal to Interview/Placement ratio.
US IT Recruiter/ Sr.US IT Recruiter
B.A., B.Sc., B.Tech/B.E., BBA, BCA, MBA
1 - 5 Years
3 - 5.4 LPA