Popular Cities All States
- Andhra Pradesh
- Arunachal Pradesh
- Himachal Pradesh
- Jammu and Kashmir
- Madhya Pradesh
Job DescriptionAbout Yascho Systems Inc. : At Yashco Systems, our top priority is the satisfaction of our customers and partners. Our solid foundation with a well-established framework and strong knowledge base motivates us to find a cost-effective, innovative and state of the art solution for our customers. With a proven track record and years of experience, Yashco is your ideal technology partner. We provide a Solution that suits your business needs.
Company Website : www.yashco.com
Job Profile : US IT Recruiter (Night Shift)
Job Location : Indore
B.SC (CSE/IT/EC/EEE) / BCA / B.Tech. / B.E. (CSE/IT/EC/EEE), MCA, PGDCA or Any IT Diploma in 2 Yrs+ Program. MBA (Any Stream) with IT/CSE background preferable.
Establishing recruiting requirements by studying organization plans and objectives; virtual meeting with managers to discuss needs.
Main accountabilities for this role are the following:
• Responsible for handling IT requirements from US based clients.
• To understand IT requirements of clients IT resource need and deliver qualified consultants
• Sourcing and screening potential IT candidates from effective usage of Internal Systems / Database, Job Portals, Postings and Networking within time frame
• Posting vacancies on portals. Match the profile of the candidate on technical grounds
• Responsible for negotiation, paper work validation and closed candidates for assigned requisitions.
• Responsible for editing and formatting resumes matching consistency and giving visual and technical perfection to them for presenting it to clients.
• Maintaining Candidate/Vendor relation on the progress of submittals made, Interview Coordination and taking care of the joining formalities.
• Knowledge of recruitment process.
• Knowledge of computer technologies.
• Fluent in English.
• Strongly communicative, professional and active personality is a must.
• Strong convincing skills and negotiation skills
• Ability to manage people within the team.
• Ability to organize work independently.
• Ability to identify priorities and work according to them.
• Ability to deliver precise results on time.
• Comfortable to work in night shift and Must be able to commute by himself.
• Challenging work in international and dynamic company.
• Modern technologies to work with.
• Pleasant working environment in the city Indore.
• Competitive salary package.
• Best in the industry monthly incentive structure. (5000/- Per Placement)
• Best in the industry monthly increment structure on basis of performance ( 5000/- Increment per placement for first two placements then 1500/- increment per placement)
• Employee friendly corporate work culture.
• Exposure to interact with US people.
• Timings are fixed with Saturdays and Sundays off.
• Lucrative rewards & recognition.
Terms & Conditions:
• On-Job Training for Three Month with stipend
• CTC Range: 1.91 LPA + Incentive after successful completion of training.
• Office timing: 07:30 PM to 5:00 AM (5 day Working)
B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Sc.(Hotel Management), B.Tech/B.E., BCA, Diploma 2 Yr., Diploma 3 Yr., MBA, MCA
0 - 0 Years
1.91 - 1.91 LPA
Share Job with your friends