Looks like we don't have any active jobs matching your criteria right now. Why don't you check out these other jobs:
US IT Recruiter
About The Company:
We deliver quality training solutions for our customers across the globe. Ever since the establishment of our organization in the year 2014, we have been working towards making training much more accessible to one and all. We have always been at the forefront in providing customized training solutions so as to help the learners get what they really yearn for. We, with our team of experts, have already set a strong foothold in the IT Trainings and are regarded to be the best in the industry in providing a plethora of training solutions.
Salary: 1.8 to 2.4 LPA
Probation / Training Period: None
Job Location: Hyderabad
Desired experience: Min 1.5 years
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
*The exact date and venue will be communicated to you post registration process is over. The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
1) Candidate should have 2or more years of experience in IT recruiting.
2) Hiring Bench Sales,OPT, CPT, H1B, EAD, GC, Citizens, F1 student candidates
3) Review and format resumes, qualify bench candidates for Marketing.
4) Take technical interview of candidate to find out the technical strength.
5) Maintain good relation with Employee to get more leads and references.
6) Interacting with the consultants in technical questioning, analyzing their ability and experience.
7) Ability to lead a team, Train juniors in US Staffing industry and ability to work independently.
8) Should have expertise on sourcing through various Job Boards like Dice, Monster, Desiopt, CareerBuilder, CorptoCorp and networking sites like LinkedIn, head hunting and also knowledge of various free job sites.
9) This individual will be heavily networked and will be knowledgeable of leading search practices.
10) Ability to hire on different positions like Contract, Contract to Hire and Permanent Placements.
11) An expert level of knowledge in all full lifecycle recruiting components including, but not limited to, sourcing, qualifying, networking, assessing, job analysis, wage and salary trends, relationship management, and due diligence.
12) Have knowledge of various taxation policies relating to OPT, CPT, C2C, W2, 1099, EAD, GC and Citizens
13) Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information appropriately
14) Candidates interested should have closure experience in positions like Java, .Net, SQL Server, ERP, Oracle, SAP etc
15) Self- motivated with high degree of energy to make / receive around 30-50 calls a day.
16) Good Written and Verbal Communication skills.
- Job Responsibilities: US IT Recruiter
- Education: B.A., B.Com., B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Tech/B.E.
- Work Ex: 1.5 - 2 yrs
- Salary: 2.4 Lacs
- Industry: IT