About the Company:
Idexcel is a global IT Staffing and IT Services firm specializing in five core areas that deliver a wide range of resource and technology solutions to corporate clients.
Desired Experience: 2 - 5 years
Last Date to Apply : 02-05-2016
Tentative date of joining : will be communicated post registration window
Salary : Upto INR 7 LPA
Job Description :
- To understand IT requirements of clients IT resource need and deliver qualified candidates / consultants across US geographies
- Sourcing and screening potential IT candidates from effective usage of Internal Systems / Database, Job Portals, Postings and Networking within time frame
- Posting vacancies on job portals. Match the profile of the candidate on technical grounds
- Responsible for full recruitment life cycle.
- Recruiter pre-screens all applications for all vacancies, helps managers to develop interviews, conducts interviews and performs reference checks when required.
- Establishes salary, prepares all documents required for appointments or transfers, issues regret letters and responds to union/employee inquiries.
- Recruiter interviews candidates, determines the nature of their requests and handles the request. Examples include assistance and information regarding employment opportunities, recruitment and retention strategies, continuing education, salary information, etc..
- Team Mentoring & training to Jr. Recruiters (Full Recruitment Cycle).
- Headhunting - identifying and approaching suitable candidates who may already be in work.
- Receiving and reviewing applications, managing interviews and tests and creating a shortlist of candidates for the client.
- Requesting references and checking the suitability of applicants before submitting their details to the client.
- Briefing the candidate about the responsibilities, salary and benefits of the job in question
- Preparing CVs and correspondence to forward to clients in respect of suitable applicants
Skill Set Required :
- 2-5 years of experience working in US Staffing industry
- Excellent command over English (BOTH spoken and written)
- Excellent Computer skills (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Strong work ethic and sense of commitment
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Eagerness to learn, understand the IT Technology and skills
- Willing to work in US timings (Night Shift)
- Excellent networking skills, people person and team player
- Creative and Research Oriented
- Good Reasoning, Quantitative Skills and organization skills
- Strong Analytical and interpersonal skills
- Good comprehension and articulation skills
- Technical Round
- HR Round
- Final Technical Round
B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Tech/B.E., BCA
2 - 5 Years
7 - 7 LPA