About The Company:
We are a team focused towards innovation and providing solutions to the real world as to work for the society. We provide solutioning in all cutting edge technologies.
Job Location: Noida (Selected Candidates will have to work from home till the time covid pandemic is in)
Desired Experience: Freshers
Course Specialization: B.E/B.Tech(CS/IT)/BCA/MCA
Target Batch: 2021
Internship Period: 3 Months
Salary: During Internship Period: INR 10,000 to 12,000 per month
After Internship Period: INR 3.5 LPA - INR 4.5 LPA
(The final CTC will depend upon candidate's performance in the interview and will be at the company's discretion)
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
Tentative date of joining: immediate
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- Expert knowledge of unity programming.
- Strong knowledge of object-oriented programming.
- Should have worked on C#
- Experienced on Android and iOS platforms,
- Experienced in third-party APIs and SDK integrations (ADs, Firebase, player services, and libraries).
- Able to work independently.
- Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code.
- Ensures the best quality performance on games.
- Identify bugs and resolved them on deadline.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Develop a virtual 3-D modelled space.
- Meeting with the design team to discuss gaming/virtual space ideas and specifications.
- Establishing strategy and development pipelines.
- Planning and implementing game/virtual space functionality.
- Transforming design ideas into functional work scenarios.
Skill Set Required:
- C++, C#, Unity 3D game Engine, OpenGL, Animation, GUI Style.
- Game Development, Hands-on experience on Android and iOS platforms.
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
B.Tech/B.E., BCA, MCA
0 - 0 Years
3.5 - 4.5 LPA