SkyWaltz Labs is one among the best IT organizations that has a team of dedicated experts who share their intellect together and start their journey of building bright future of the clients. We have chosen our experts from the world’s best developers, designers, technology geeks and brand specialists who make sure that your business project is a big success. Our professionals aim at revolutionizing the ideas of the clients and provide them much beyond their expectations.
Job Location: Mohali
Desired experience: 1 - 6 years
Course Specialization: B.tech/ B.E. or MCA
Salary: 2 - 7 LPA
Tentative date of Interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
Interview Process: Technical and Practical test
Game Developers at SkyWaltz Labs are passionate about games and technology. We are looking for team players that can inspire and guide other developers in the group. We are particularly interested in individuals who pay attention to detail and are capable of debugging other people\\\'s code as well as their own. If you like being challenged and learning new stuff every day, we want to hear from you.
• Understands the existing technical infrastructure and how to take most advantage of it
• Provides feedback on creative concepts, as it relates to technical feasibility
• Provides solutions in line with approved design specifications
• Provides estimates for development work to include analysis, programming, and testing
• Designs and Implements games
• Provides appropriate feedback on the status of project work or problem resolution
• Analyzes software problems and providing solutions to those problems
• Communicates with project stakeholders
• This is a unique opportunity to work with leading studios around the world on cutting-edge online gaming experiences that set the bar for visual quality.
• Expert knowledge of ActionScript 3, OOP concepts and Design Patterns
• Extensive experience building data-driven Flash applications (XML, JSON, REST APIs)
• Experience with scripted animation techniques and tools
• Experience designing games
The following Knowledge, Skills, and Experience are a huge plus:
• Experience with Unity 3D
• Experience with C#
• Facebook application experience
• Level design, planning and creation experience
• Facebook application development
• Knowledge of plugins
• Have at least 2 games on iTunes/ Google play.
Unity 3D Developer
1 - 6 Years
2 - 7 LPA