About The Company :
FCI CCM, Inc. is a leading solution provider for banks, financial institutes, insurance, healthcare, telcos and utilities for managing their customer communications. All this is delivered through a Managed Services approach in an onsite or offsite model or through a private cloud infrastructure based on what suits best clients needs.
Website : fci-ccm.com
Job Profile :UI ( User Interface ) Designer
Job Location : Delhi
Desired Experience : 2-4 Years
Course Specialization : B.Tech/BE/Bsc/BCA
Training Period : None
Batches : 2013/2012/2011
Salary : INR 2.40 - 3.60 LPA
Bond : None
Date of Joining : Immediate
Tentative Interview Date*: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
*The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
- Present and defend designs and key milestone deliverable to peers and executive level stakeholders
- Conduct user research and evaluate user feedback
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Proven UI design and Animation experience.
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including XHTML, HTML5, CSS3
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS.
- Excellent Written and Verbal Communication Skills
- Goal Oriented Individual
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to learn and grow quickly
-Technical Round/HR Round/Face to face Round
2 - 4 Years
2.4 - 3.6 LPA