Looks like we don't have any active jobs matching your criteria right now. Why don't you check out these other jobs:
About The Company
Telibees Technologies Private Limited is a software product development company in the field of developing products around animations. They develop software product for Windows Desktop, Android phones & tablets as well as iOS platforms.
Mobile Animations are today represented as a video which are extremely bulky files and are slow to download even on a 3G network which not only spoils the user experience but also make it very expensive for the user. Animations developed with our software are extremely small in size around 50KB for a 20 seconds animation. There are multiple uses of such mobile animations in the field of Education, Health, Marketing, Greetings, etc. and they are developing products with which not only the animations can be created but also products which makes use of these animations. The company is a pure R&D company working in cutting edge technologies like Direct3D, HTML5, Android, iPhone
Please Note: Only Male candidates should apply
- During Probation: Rs 12,000 per month
- Post Probation: Rs 2 LPA
Probation Period: 3 months
Desired experience: 0 to 1 Year
Bond: 2 Years service level agreement
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
*Please Note that this is a tentative date of Interview, the exact date and venue will be communicated to you post registration process is over. The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
- Designing various work flow to create animations with the software tool.
- Sketching the layout of various screens the user has to go through to complete a task. For example case is that of creating a workflow for a user to create a animation of a ball moving over a curve.
- Sketching, Adobe Flash, Adobe Illustrator, Web Layout Design
- Sketching Screen Layout
- Face to face interview
- Job Responsibilities: UI/UX Engineer
- Education: B.Sc., B.Tech/B.E., M.Sc., M.Sc. (Tech.), M.Sc.(Hons.), M.Tech./M.E., MCA
- Work Ex: 0 - 1 yrs
- Salary: 2 Lacs
- Industry: IT