"GameXS.in”, pronounced Game'Excess'.in, is a leading video game store in India. By enabling gamers to seamlessly buy and sell their games, GameXS helps gamers to simply play more.
We are looking for passionate individuals with passion (or at least keen interest) for gaming to join our team and help create India’s leading gaming focused ecommerce company.
Salary: INR 3.5 LPA – INR 6 LPA
Job Location: Bangalore
Desired experience: 2-5 Years
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
The Role Holder would be a creative, innovative UI/UX engineer to drive migration to modern design & UI as well as htm5. The incumbent would be working on incredibly cool projects, from consumer-facing gaming websites (store/ blog/ leagues) to eliciting requirements, developing mock-ups and wire frames, and implementing and/or overseeing implementation of the UI as part of an integrated development team.
- Develop mock-ups and wireframes
- Implement the UI as part of an integrated development team
- Drive evolution of application design standards and style guides
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of latest development in relevant / related technology standards, industry trends, emerging technologies, and software development best practices.
- Experience of designing cross app/screen experiences
- Experience with mobile/web applications and understanding of current mobile platforms and general best practices in interface and interaction design
- Should be very creative and adept to ideate quickly and know how to bend current UI/App trends into unique, exciting designs
- Should have a passion for creating digital things and owning all aspects within that creation to the best of your abilities
1) Technical Interview
2) HR Interview
2 - 5 Years
3.5 - 6 LPA