Looks like we don't have any active jobs matching your criteria right now. Why don't you check out these other jobs:
Cre Innovations (Division of Mobisoft labs),is privately held, software development organization based in India with a global customer footprint. We have a team of People spawning two locations in India. Our team comprises of young and highly motivated professionals. We design, develop, test and deliver amazing games and apps for the mobile platform. Through outstanding development practices and project management capabilities by the best of brains, we aim to reach the pinnacle of mobile app and game development.
Desired Experience: 2 – 5 Years
Salary: INR 6 – 7.2 LPA
Tentative Date of Interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
- Create the vision for developing, communicating, and implementing the use experience and associated UI framework and assets on a range of products; follow through with the processes and tactics to implement the vision.
- Create and lead the User Experience Design team.
- Produce user flows, wireframes, prototypes, user interface specifications, and final graphics with a strong visual design element.
- Initiate and manage user experience research and testing processes.
- Drive the development and communication of design guidelines, patterns, and libraries.
- Perform metrics analysis to inform design/UX optimization efforts.
- Oversee close coordination with the Developers team to develop a shared vision of a product and then lead a process to define the experience and design to deliver.
Skill Set Required:
- Strong visual design and user experience skill set including strategy, information architecture, and design aesthetic.
- Capacity for creating fun, highly usable designs and layouts, and a propensity towards simplification.
- Obsession with foreseeing and advocating product needs.
- Proven ability to work cross-team, lead the design process and synthesize feedback and input from developer.
- Ability to create wireframes, mockups, or visual comps in an iterative environment.
- Experience as an interactive designer / user experience designer; expertise in both information architecture and visual design.
- Proficient skill level in the standard tools of the design trade, e.g. Photoshop, Mockup tools and HTML/CSS.
- Experience designing mobile web, and/or on-device mobile applications.
- Job Responsibilities: UI/UX Developer
- Education: B.Sc., B.Tech/B.E., BCA
- Work Ex: 2 - 5 yrs
- Salary: 7.2 Lacs
- Industry: IT