BizAcuity is a Business Intelligence and Analytics strategy company using Big Data Analytics based in India, US and Europe. Reliable, scalable and cost effective products, consultancy and services to our global clients. Our name is derived from the word Acuity and we are true to its meaning. Acuity means keenness or acuteness in vision or thought. Businesses are successful because they work through each and every bit of detail.
At BizAcuity, we believe that seeing the fine details of the business is the most important aspect for any organization. Seeing the finer details allows management to make accurate decisions.
Job Location: Bangalore.
Desired Experience: 1-3 year’s
Salary: INR 4.0 LPA – INR 5.0 LPA
Tentative Date of Interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
- Technical Process
- Business Round
- Lead regular design reviews, and conduct usability tests to verify design choices.
- Communicate design intent to internal and external teams. Clearly represent the design work and advocate for users’ needs. Collaborate with the cross functional team to select appropriate design solutions.
- Create documentation that enables software developers to build software that fosters a delightful user experience.
- Create high-fidelity interface design comps (mockups) for use across multiple platforms and form factors, including large-screen interactive displays, PCs, tablets and phones.
- Produce sketches and wireframes in support of collaborative brainstorming sessions
- Regularly present and discuss work and ideas with product collaborators
- Make sure all design work adheres to a unified brand design language and style guide
- Stay up to date with modern trends in design and technology, as well as principles such as HCI, UCD, iXD, UX, etc.
- Accept constructive feedback and creative direction
Last date to Apply: 03/05/2016
B.Sc., B.Tech/B.E., BCA, M.Tech./M.E.
1 - 3 Years
4 - 5 LPA