Whodat creates interactive solutions for the digital age that help brands create immersive digital experiences. We began with an innate understanding of how the way the world consumes digital content has evolved in the 21st century.At Whodat, we are constantly pushing the boundaries of visual interaction with each and every project we undertake. We harness the power of emerging technologies to add a whole new dimension to product visualisation. Our core areas of expertise are Augmented Reality, Virtual Reality and Gesture-based applications and experiences.
Salary: INR 3.6 LPA – INR 8.4 LPA
Job Location: Bangalore
Desired experience: 2-5 Year
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
We are looking for a designer with a strong base in graphic design as well as good working experience in user interfaces. You will be responsible for creating graphics, mock ups of design briefs, conceptual development, wireframing and UI design. Your role also involves researching and sharing industry innovations and trends.
● Willing to work in start up and take on challenges in related fields, is a must.
● Experience in designing for a wide range of interactive projects from web to mobile.
● Deep knowledge of visual branding strategies.
● Ability to adapt visual branding for different mediums.
● Strong understanding of aesthetics and impeccable attention to detail.
● Knowledge of user experience and usability principles.
● Experience with responsive design.
● Knowledge of current industry trends and guidelines of app UI design.
● Proficient with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign.
● Collaborate with developers on UI design.
● Excellent communication skills.
● Guide / lead team members and help recruit and grow the design team.
2 - 5 Years
3.6 - 8.4 LPA