Looks like we don't have any active jobs matching your criteria right now. Why don't you check out these other jobs:
Welcome to SpecBee Consulting Services. We pioneer powerful, award-winning IT solutions for small to mid-sized businesses – and make our products affordable and easy to use. We understand the challenges and opportunities your business faces. And it’s our business to help you succeed, while saving you time and money.
We keep technology simple, but offer expert help and resources should you need them. Across any business domain, we can meet your software application needs.
Be it a small project or a complex, large project, we can help you achieve your objectives. SpecBee has got a solid reputation in delivering full-blown websites and web portals powered by leading Content Management Systems (CMS).
Stop worrying. Be it an off-the-shelf package or a custom-developed solution. SpecBee can help.
Salary: INR 3 LPA – INR 6 LPA
Job Location: Bangalore
Desired experience: 2-5 Years
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
You’re a great fit for Specbee if:
- You want to work for a company that sees UX as a competitive differentiator
- You are obsessed with detail and creating pixel-perfect beautiful interfaces
- You begin your process with empathizing with the user.
- You ask a ton of questions, especially why.
- You are passionate about new technology.
- Fine attention to detail
Does this sound like you? If yes, then we would love to work with you!
- Demonstrable UI design skills with a strong process and portfolio
- Solid experience in creating wireframes, mockups and prototypes
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch, or other visual design and wireframing tools
- Proficiency in HTML, CSS for rapid prototyping.
- Excellent visual design skills with a focus on user interaction
- Ability to present your designs and sell your solutions to various stakeholders.
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
- Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies
Nice to haves:
- Icon design
- Mobile app design (iOS or Android)
- Front end Technologies: In-depth knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3, and at least some Java script.
1) Technical Interview
2) HR Interview
- Job Responsibilities: UI/UX Designer
- Education: B.Tech/B.E., MCA
- Work Ex: 2 - 5 yrs
- Salary: 6 Lacs
- Industry: IT