Looks like we don't have any active jobs matching your criteria right now. Why don't you check out these other jobs:
Indusuno is start-up providing services of evaluation of services provided by different service provider and sellers of products and services via online and offline trading channels
Job Location: Gurgaon
Desired experience: 2 – 5 years
Salary: INR 4 – 6 LPA (The salary depends on the experience/skill of the candidate )
Tentative date of Interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
- Keep the interface beautiful and easy to use. Direct the visual appearance of all new features and enhancements on our software application
- Initiate, suggest, and spearhead major UI re-factorings for a more intuitive user-experience
- Design elegant solutions to complex workflows.
- Act as the user-advocate during the development process, subjecting early-stage designs to usability testing or expert review, and offering implementation suggestions from a user-centered perspective
- Act as “go to” with in-depth knowledge of user interface best practices and standards. Use research-related services, theories and methods to support your recommendations
- Take the initiative in providing input and feedback in both departmental discussions and on issues relating to other departments
- Develop wire frames, behavioral specifications and personas.
- Collaborate with product management and engineering to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals and experience
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering
- Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design roadblocks
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
- Present and defend designs and key milestone deliverables to peers and executive level stakeholders
- Conduct user research and evaluate user feedback
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards.
Skill Set Required:
- Proven UI & UX experience
- Demonstrable UI design skills with a strong portfolio
- Solid experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, OmniGraffle, or other visual design and wire-framing tools
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction
- Ability to present your designs and sell your solutions to various stakeholders.
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
- Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies
- BS/MS in Human-Computer Interaction, Interaction Design, or related
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
Ability to manage user flows, process flows and site maps
- Job Responsibilities: UI/UX Designer
- Education: B.Tech/B.E.
- Work Ex: 2 - 5 yrs
- Salary: 6 Lacs
- Industry: IT